Red Flag


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Red Flag was recorded in my bedroom at my old flat at 1146 Oak Street in San Francisco. Eric and I were riding a big wave of ego after having won the previous weeks Songfight! The response vocal seemed to work pretty good for us with "Shreds" so we went back to it again, using it as the de facto chorus this time. The idea was to sort of tell this simultaneous story of boy meets girl, and the pitfalls associated with it. As we like to say, it's all about teen angst and sweaty waitresses. I worked up most of the arrangement and e-money wrote most of the lyrics while i set the recording equipment up. And i'm pretty sure we ventured to King Foot Subs at some point in the recording process. this remains possibly our favorite Brody song.

-sos


0 Responses to “Red Flag”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About brody

  • I'm jack
  • From Santa Cruz, California, United States
  • My profile


Music